Anonymous asked: If you could change one thing about this past summer what would it be?
I would spend more time with my friends and family and less time working and stressing. But I needed to work. Life will be life.
If it is socially acceptable for a man to purchase a woman a drink in a bar, I believe I should be able to purchase a book for a woman at a bookstore. How adorable would if be If a man came up to you and asked you what you were looking at, and discussed books then offered to purchase you one book.
OH MY GOD
I think he would get a lot further.
- First Doctor: We can't change history, not one line!
- Second Doctor: Nope, Still not changing history. The consequences are just too terrible to even consider it.
- Third Doctor: I'll introduce Time Lord technology to the 1970s, but only if I'm in charge and it's kept secret.
- Fourth Doctor: I'm not changing history, I'm repairing it.
- Fifth Doctor: I wish I could change history, but it would cause a paradox.
- Sixth Doctor: Maybe just one little change. As long as it doesn't disrupt the web of time.
- Seventh Doctor: I don't need to change history. I wrote it.
- Eighth Doctor: What's the worst that could happen? *Universe implodes*
- Ninth Doctor: I've learned my lesson, you should never change time! It never ends well!
- Tenth Doctor: One little paradox can't hurt, right?
- Eleventh Doctor: PARADOXES FOR EVERYONE
SERIES 8 OF DOCTOR WHO ISN’T AIRING UNTIL LATE 2014.
WE GET THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY AND ACHRISTMAS SPECIAL THIS YEAR AND THAT’S IT FOR LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF WTF
SO WE ARE THE NEW SHERLOCK FANDOM IS THAT IT
You guys have 7 full series, and also you have tons of Classic Who. We have SIX W H O L E EPISODES.
At least, you’ll have new episodes…
is this Murray’s way of telling us to run
"There’s a thing". Really? A thing? Not a thing! Also, “interesting" is never a positive adjective.
Define “interesting”. “Oh god, oh god, we’re all gonna die!” Seems kind of appropriate here!
I’m pretty sure that means Moffat fucked things up
"going to divide fans" um
#oh great that’s JUST WHAT WE NEED #because every knows that what you really want for a special#that is supposed to be celebrating 50 years of a tv show/fandom #is to do something CONTROVERSIAL that will divide said fandom #CLEARLY THAT’S AN AWESOME IDEA YEAH!!! #actually I bet he’s just referring to John Hurt’s character but okay (via)